THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sport ??

Today went To Skul ~

Then go Class there Sit a while ~
wai ning then play Big 2.5...Lolz~
then me go play also lo~
after that got pegawas Come up ...
call we all go down perimpunan there..
then we all down lo ...

after the Cik teh talk talk talk~
then call we all back class
and the sohai sukeri say form 3 stay
Lolz~then he say to day no competition~
onli can play basketball football jaring badminton~
Lolz~say liao today start de
but noob sukeri say no ~wan wait tomorrow and next week~
haiz~then we all go padang and play lo~
me play liao football then play basketball~

then go back play football ~after that form 2 rehat jor~
then go chat with 蚂蚁they Lo ~hehe~
chat a while me so sleepy jor ~then sleep 蚂蚁leg~
hehe~then i always sleep jor then they all will call me~
until me cant sleep then many time jor ~Lolz~
i dun wan sleep jor ~then go play foot ball again lo~

hehe~then me go find karhow them chat
after that me go 1D there play 中国象棋~
hehe~sien ma~haiz...always nothing to do~
then 放学jor i go out bas stop there lo~





End Blog

0 comments: