THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Always also sien..no another topic can give me write jor larh~

now i also dunno wan to write wat ~
but ...Eii ~Sook Yan~me do dao abit liao leh~
hehe ~good leh ..?gui jiao "....."wan me dun wan talk with "...."
haiz~and dun tell anyppl ~just u and me know can jor~
wakaka~Haiz...but like that left somemore ppl chat with me jor lo~
so sien larh ~today me and wai ning at skul~
but the sohai sukeri wan we go see wat Lan cemerlang ~
we all ponteng to padang play football and basketball~
until form 2 rest~then me no play go talk with my mui mui ~"蚂蚁"
haha~then some girl promiss some guy say if the guy go surau find her will accept her de wo~
u all know can le larh ~but no also ~the guy find the girl~
the girl scare the guy~at last the guy run away~
then got ppl come to say cemerlang now onli start~
walao~then me and wai ning and wai hoong go out skul~
find out fren already out de~then we all go a fren house ~then go nainas drink tea and eating~
then go padang play ~after play already 12:30 ..
then we all back skul~so sien larh ~

0 comments: