THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 30, 2009

T.T

Long time din update my blog~
nothing to write leh ~always same thing in my life~
now from 1 and 2 also exam ~lolz~
sien leh ~nothing to do at skul~
last time still can chat with them ~
now cant already lo ~coz they nid exam liao ~

just wait them finish exam lo ~
1 week ~LOlz~T.T
Ke xin Birthday ~Haha~i go to skul then go 2K Class~
and find ke xin say happy birthday ~
hehe~then kaka Give me 1 chocolate~

Hehe~finish exam ~they say celebrate with ke xin ~
coz she birthday is the 1st exam day ~(who also know)
HEhe~So Sien now~Haiz~

~*~Saturday~*~
Today morning me so early wake up ~
see the computer haven close ~
coz my bro see movie until sleep jor~
then go wash face 1st ~then go use the computer~

so early wake up also dunno y ...
i think me every saturday also early wake like this gua~
Habits early wake jor ~but nothing to do ~
all pig sleep until affernoon onli wake~
hehe~but i see karhow wake jor ~

then nothing write
so just until here ~


~END BLOG~

0 comments: